Give your old milk glass (or white glass) vases new life. Or shall I say... afterlife. Just add a couple of eyes and battery operated tea light "candles," then set them in any dark corner that needs haunting.
Just about any shape and size can be made ghostly. Flickering battery powered tealights add a perfectly freakish glow.
Ghostly VasesCast of characters:
- Semi-opaque white or milk glass vases
- Black construction paper
- Double-sided tape
- Battery operated tealight candles
- From the black construction paper, cut out eyes in any shape you choose
- Add the double-sided tape to the back of the eyes
- Turn the vase upside down
- Stick the eyes on the vase
- Turn on the battery operated tealight on the surface where you'll be displaying your ghost
- Plop the vase upside down over the tealight
- Let the spookiness begin!
Safety precaution - even though you're using battery operated tealights, check to make sure they don't get too hot to live under a vase. And probably best not to leave them on when you're not around!